- Bright living room with a romantic fire place and open kitchen
- Storage space and washing machine
- Two doors to the terrace in the garden, with a large table, seats and couch. Sun and shadow all day long. Nice to have breakfast and lunch in the sunshine, play with children and relax together
- You can enjoy the beamer to watch films, and there is free wifi.
- On the first floor three bedrooms: a larger bedroom (double bed), a smaller room (double smaller bed) and a room with a bunk bed (2 beds)
- Bathroom with bath, rain shower and toilet
- It is possible to sleep on the floor with 2 extra matrasses (available)
- If needed, we have a small baby bed/basket, if you bring your own baby sheets
In all Noordwijk aan Zee there is paid parking. If you will not use the car that often, you can park it a 5-10 minute walk away on parking lot Wantveld
Noordwijk aan Zee
The white house is located in the old sea village Noordwijk aan Zee. It is in a narrow street in a residential neighbourhood with apartments across the street. The shopping streets are close by.
Noordwijk aan Zee is the third Dutch bathing location of the Netherlands, and attracts lots of international visitors. Cities like Leiden, The Hague, Haarlem and Amsterdam are within an hour driving. There is a regular bus line to the train stations of Leiden and The Hague.